Saturday, January 3, 2015

Nature Creations

{Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens}

Upon my stroll along the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, while I deeply appreciated the abundance of flora on display at the gardens from succulents to micro flowers, there was only one thing on my mind. Each flower, leaf or even branch lends so many inspirations for opportunities of beautiful prints! Instantly I could see a crop top with matching shorts in the pattern of the brilliant succulent, or even a skirt in layers of fabric that resembled it's gorgeous fan of leaves, orange pencil pants in the colour of those bright lilies, and a skirt imitating the pink striped white lilies that look almost like water colour brushes. It is in everyday surroundings as such that remind me of how much I love fashion, and how inspiration can be drawn from nature's simple creations.

No comments: