Friday, December 19, 2014

The Graduate


Three years at the University of Melbourne with stressful moments but even sweeter moments,
I'm finally a graduate.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Media & Communications.

Blessed to be in one of the top universities in the world with amazing architecture that keeps me in awe, great campus life (I mean hey, I took a selfie with an alpaca) but also surrounded by brilliant minds that I know, in their own way will make great changes in the world. Undoubtedly, the people I have met throughout these years have left an everlasting impact on my life. 

Graduation day was bittersweet.

I will never forget seeing the smiling faces filled with overwhelming joy surrounded by the people we love, but never will I too forget the heavy hearts as we part ways for the next big stage in our lives.

Here's to brighter futures, Class of 2014.

No comments: