Saturday, November 8, 2014

Short Skirts

Short Skirts
If there's one thing I do love wearing, they're skirts both short and long.  Midi skirts are my absolute favourite! (Especially bodycons, they do wonders for your figure). If you've seen me around Melbourne, you'd agree. However, here I've managed to pick out some beautiful short skirts off polyvore. What's there not to love about skirts? They give you an instant ladylike look and a good fluid skirt can even lift your mood as you twirl around town. And with short skirts your movement is never restricted (unlike said favourite midi bodycon skirts). Also, heavenly on a hot 30 degree day like today!

I've recently purchased a few flaunty, large midi skirts that I can't wait to try them on for more than ordinary days out. Now that I'm finally free from university and awaiting graduation, I'll be having a little bit more time on my hands!

No comments: