Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fluffy






The sun is finally here in Melbourne and with the occasional chilly winds, this fluffy pink cropped sweater from Missguided somehow fits just nice. I am never really one to wear pink and especially in  all its fluff I'm even surprised I clicked on the purchase button. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against pink. In fact a majority of the things I own somehow end up being pink by coincidence.

But I really do like this sweater in its subtle blushing pink and even more so when it feels so silky and velvety inside (just like a great big hug, probably ones Lots-O-Huggin from Toy Story gives). It instantly makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Finding other ways to style this baby so I can wear it more often!

1 comment:

Tom Cameron said...

The brand looks to street trend to create styles that are fashionable, wearable and made to bring out the best in full-figured plus size body shapes. http://www.lucyclothing.com.au/ladies-plus-size