Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Colourful Start

 


and a healthy one at that too.

Lately I've been trying to practice a healthier lifestyle whether it's my consumption of food or being more active. I have to note that losing weight isn't my goal at all but more of being a healthier person not just physically but mentally too. I'd have to say controlling my diet to consume less fatty foods is a tough feat since I absolutely adore food so much, especially good food that has a spoon of "unhealthy" in every bite. Good food always triumphs healthy options in my books.

I try, of course. I've decided to frequent the gym more instead whenever I can and load up on more fruits and vegetables whenever possible. It's definitely much easier to be healthy here in Melbourne as opposed to in Malaysia but let's just hope I keep to my goals!

No comments: