Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Giambattista Valli Fall 2014


As I skimmed through the collection look by look, I am engulfed in complete awe. There's so much elegance yet eccentricity to each look. The mix and match of stripes and floral motifs of varying textures that are seemingly ready to take flight from the garments were breathtaking. I absolutely love the full skirts, the mermaid tails and subtle colourful birds perching on branches. It was perfect. I couldn't even cut it down to my top 10 looks because I loved them all. Tim Blanks' review here on Style.com describes the collection perfectly. I definitely can't describe it any better than that, but let's just say, I want it all.

Images via Style.com.

2 comments:

nerdycaliforniagirl said...

They are all such elegant looks.

Putri Azka Gandasari said...

nice blog, dear! :D