Monday, February 24, 2014

Summer Sunday


IMG_6317
IMG_6311             IMG_6322

   IMG_6325   
IMG_6314 IMG_6320 IMG_6321
There are days where I'd much prefer to dress a little more conservative and even a little more simple, like for Sunday lunches with Granny. I've been looking for a crisp, white dress shirt but with no avail for a pretty long time. So you'd know I was pretty pleased with finding this one that fit nicely at H&M's men section for only RM 40! I paired it with jeggings here for a more conservative, classy look but a men's dress shirt can easily be transformed into something a little more sensual. Every girl should own one in their wardrobe just because it can be dressed up pretty much anyway you want. I threw on both a classy neck piece and a more colourful, fun organic necklace to make it more exciting. Why wear one when you can wear two?  

No comments: