Sunday, May 26, 2013

Third times the charm

2_effected
It's pretty funny how I ended up making this cake for my best friend's birthday.You would never imagine. It really is quite a funny story.

My first cake came out pretty much perfect in my eyes. A little party started in my heart, mission accomplished! Five minutes later, my first cake ended up on the floor by accident, and my second one didn't feel right, my icing  wasn't what I wanted it to be. Baking under equipped (mixer and proper oven absent) is well..very unpredictable. Long story short, this was my third cake. Passionfruit and mint glaze on butter-sponge cake. Third times a charm, because knowing that all that work put a smile on her face, made it very well worth it.

Happy 20th birthday Jamie!
So, who wants cake?

No comments: