Monday, May 6, 2013

Prada for the Great Gatsby


Prada-Gatsby-Atmosphere-X5A8402_120347345515.jpg_carousel_parties

I've been waiting to see Miuccia Prada's creation for the upcoming Great Gatsby film! As soon as I saw details of the collection on my instagram feed from the  I couldn't wait to see the rest of the full collection over the internet.Here are a few pictures I found of the Prada-Gatsby Exhibit in New York. Oh, the beautiful details of sequins, fringes and lavish silhouettes.  Not forgetting those grand headpieces too! 

I am beyond excited for this film to come out! I loved the original film and totally fell in love with the book (after reading it for class). I'm really hoping the new film adaptation will live up to it! One thing's for sure though, Prada's creations paired with Tiffany & Co. in the movie..the wardrobe will not disappoint!
Desktop22
Muiccia Prada's sketches.
headpieces
eye-prada-gatsby20
Prada-Gatsby-Atmosphere-X5A8529_120348710652.jpg_carousel_parties
eye-prada-gatsby23

No comments: