Friday, April 19, 2013

W Magazine: Tilda Swinton

cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-15-l
When I saw just one shot of this editorial, I knew I had to log on to look for the full editorial story. Tilda Swinton..a brilliant actress who transitions like a chameleon. She does that very well in this shoot as well, shot by Tim Walker for W Magazine. Surreal, dangerous and magical at the same time. Creepy, but classy and this editorial suits her perfectly. Tim Walker photographs her dressed in unique designer gowns (even to the point of gloves) in a variety of backdrops including a breathtaking forest in Mexico. The one above is probably my favourite. So much strength.

Skinny, long frame; glaring green eyes, pale skin and sleek cropped hair. Not the conventional type. But there is just an exquisite beauty about her but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Or maybe, it's just that she commands this amazing authority just from her piercing look.
cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-01-l
cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-18-l
cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-17-l
cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-14-l
cess-tilda-swinton-tim-walker-las-pozas-09-l

No comments: