Friday, March 8, 2013

Miu Miu Fall 2013

untitled folder
 Miu Miu Fall 2013 at Paris Fashion Week.

Flipping through Miu Miu's Fall13 runway show at Paris Fashion Week was both fun and exciting. The collection was dominated by perky polka dots and complemented by thin stripes which to me resembled the tenacity of Marry Poppins' character. Ladylike, but still fun. Models walked down the runway with their hair in two perfect chignons and noticeable bright scarfs or "neckchiefs". Skirt lengths dipped just above the ankles, revealing quirky striped socks and stand out Mary Janes.

While I can't picture myself wearing these outfits, I loved how daring Miuccia Prada was for this collection as it was a great pleasure to look at the details of the collection as I browse through online. One person I could instantly picture wearing these fun, quirky outfits would be Susie Lau of Style Bubble (love her)!
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Miu Miu
Images via Style.com.

No comments: