Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stalk

IMG_1946
IMG_1958
IMG_1949
Meet the person who takes my pictures and stalks me from high buildings, my sister, Yenn. She now runs a blog called Diary of Yenn which I personally enjoy reading. She may be a quiet soul (except to the people who know her best), but she is extremely creative and full of ideas, also a person who sees life as a beautiful creation. I think if you read her blog you would truly understand what I'm talking about. Her blog is full of inspiration and beautiful pictures, the kind you would love to read along with a cup of tea. She does have a lot more time on her hands compared to me, so trust her with frequently updating her blog! As for me, updating my blog more frequently despite being busy with work will definitely be one of my New Years resolution. 

No comments: