Thursday, January 24, 2013

Louis Vuitton Paper Dolls

Screen shot 2013-01-06 at 5.54.22 PM
Paper dolls have long been one of my favourite childhood toys (I still have all of them kept in my bedroom drawer!) so you could guess how excited I was to see this on the net! Louis Vuitton has collaborated with Australian illustrator Kerrie Hess to create a chic version of our childhood paper dolls featuring the French label's Spring Summer2013, Cruise2013 and handbag collections. It even features the Louis Vuitton Lockit bag which is absolutely darling!

Louis Vuitton also worked with stylist Kim Hersov to mix and match pieces from the Cruise collection to create different, versatile and completely wearable outfits for the modern day nomadic woman. A very interesting and chic twist to personally one of my favourite childhood toys. Who has ever seen such chic paper dolls?

I've already printed out my own set, how about you? Head over here to LouisVuitton.com to download yours! Also watch how Kim Hersov styles the collections here.

No comments: