Monday, December 3, 2012

Wonderful tonight

wedd_effected
vcs_effected
Cocktail sweet treats by xiao by crustz.
IMG_2213
s&a_effected
IMG_3561
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Sean and Allyssa. A beautiful traditional Chinese wedding ceremony in the morning with their own modern twist and a lovely dinner at Maya Hotel at night with a nautical theme. 

The cocktail sweet treats seen in the picture above carrying a nautical theme is by xiao by crustz, an amazing online based pastry shop which taste just as great as they look! She even makes chocolate! I couldn't stop popping those macarons into my mouth and the cake pops..perfect. The magnificent photography was by Daren Chong which was absolutely darling. Love how the pictures displayed their love for each other.

I can't tell you how much I love weddings! It is just filled with so much love and relatives get to spend such a beautiful time together enjoying the love between the newlyweds. I love the look the newlyweds carry, it just makes me feel all warm inside with hopes of having the same feeling on my wedding day in the future.

Highlights of the wedding:
1. The beautiful lace embroidered wedding dress along with the veil.
2. Watching my cousin serenade his beautiful bride with Eric Clapton's "Wonderful tonight" as she walked down the aisle with her father towards him.
3. Being able to spend time with extended family members and see my baby niece and nephew!

No comments: