Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Stare Down

Hirww2Hirww1
I've been thinking a lot lately, maybe a little too much. You know, you have those days when you constantly think about your decisions in life, hoping that you've made the right choices along the way? That kind. 

It's a bit scary to think about the future and I know it's always good to live in the moment, rather than think too much about the future or the past. I guess sometimes I just can't help it, you've made decisions and you wish you made better ones. Sometimes, I have an extremely tough time making decisions, sometimes I can't even decide on what to eat (maybe it's cause I want to eat everything anyway).

They say you learn from your past decisions (mistakes if they are) but what if those decisions are life-changing decisions, the ones you can never get a chance back at again?

I should really stop getting my head caught in this rapture of thoughts, I have an exam coming up!

Have a wonderful weekend, and a good week ahead!

No comments: