Monday, November 19, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Boots

Maison-Martin-Margiela-HM-13
Can't stop thinking about these pair of boots from the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection. These are not an ordinary pair of boots. I absolutely love the plexiglass heel which gives it a more chic look but still keeping the usual edgy look of the boot from the front. However, buying this pair of boots would burn a whole in my pocket since it costs RM 999!

They are lovely though aren't they?
Seen worn by Aimee Song of Song of Style and Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes here:



4
6a00d8345282b769e2017c33a36878970b

5 comments:

Rowan Reiding said...

Gorgeous aren't they?! I want them as well, but I bought too many shoes lately..

Eline | onhighheels.be said...

They are gorgeous :)

x Eline - www.onhighheels.be

ANGELINA SAW said...

@Rowan Reiding I know what you mean! (:

@Eline I know right!

Louisa said...

I LOVE these boots!!
awesome blog, i'm now following! follow back if you like xox
http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

Joana Vila├ža said...

they're simply perfect <333