Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Louis Vuitton: Small is Beautiful

Came across one of my favourite style blogger's page today, Hanneli Mustaparta and instantly fell in love with this new quirky, colourful video by Louis Vuitton!

You have three amazing street stylers featured in this video who I admire immensely, Hanneli Mustaparta, Elin Kling and Miroslava Duma. These three stylish ladies are constantly on the go, thus making the Louis Vuitton Mini line fit perfectly for them. As a person who tries to incorporate more colour into my style, there was no doubt I love the line of colourful bags, sitting beautifully along that river in Paris. Also, the clutch Hanneli Mustaparta and Elin Kling carry effortlessly is calling out to me!

The song does remind me of the Dior Addict advertisement Daphne Groeneveld was in. For a while Stereo Total's I Love You, Ono was playing in my head as that ad was aired on Australian TV a good number of times, and I have to say I did love that ad just as much as I love this one.

No comments: