Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Auction Rooms

IMG_1759
IMG_1738
I really love the waitress' dress on the right!
IMG_1748
IMG_1751
coff_effected
Coffee machine
bjuk_effected
IMG_1747
Duck eggs with fried bone marrow. $15
IMG_1745
Lamb neck with mashed peas&mint. $19
IMG_1752
IMG_1758
Dessert/ Sweet treats on the counter.
Right after handing in my final paper for my first year, together with Hung and Shu Yee, we decided to take a walk down to North Melbourne for the first time.

It couldn't be a better day really. We had all just finished our finals and the weather was spot on for exploring. So despite it being a fairly long walk, it wasn't too tiring.

Loved the space at Auction Rooms, it was somehow modern yet still retaining the old vintage feel in some areas. Also, the staff were really friendly. I had the lamb neck which was great albeit it being a smaller portion than I'd like. Had a try of the Duck eggs as well which was pretty simple but the fried bone marrow was.. the bomb!

I mean really, I love it.

103-107 Errol Street,
North Melbourne 3051.

4 comments:

Ana said...

wow this sit look like a film!

www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

love the pictures!

el-eventh.blogspot.com

Samra Seljpic said...

Great post and pictures :)

Do you want to follow each other.let me know and I follow back :)

http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

Joana Vilaça said...

Humm... so yummy :) this is amazing, love the pictures! Also I'm a new follower, great blog dear, hope you can visit mine <3