Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prabal Gurung NYFW Spring/Summer 2013 Nails Inspiration

IMG_1315
I was inspired by the nails at Prabal Gurung's NYFW Spring/Summer 2013 Collection nails by Sally Hansen which complemented his collection. Decided to recreate it myself but not with Sally Hansen's Angel Bite nail polish but Orly instead. Although it was a pain to redo the same patterns on my right hand, it came out pretty good. I opted for a pink colour for the rest of the nails with just the middle finger having a bright red so I wouldn't look like I was really bleeding when strangers looked at my fingers! The pink blood drip nails look a little more fun, some what like melting ice cream!
elle-prabal-blood-nail-art
IMG_1317
It's pretty easy, just make sure you have a somewhat liquid nail polish opposed to those thick ones. All you have to do is follow the pattern by making a dot and dragging it to the tip of the nail, then lining the tip. End with a top coat or two and you're set! Watch this video to see how easy it is!

No comments: