Monday, August 13, 2012

Brew&Bread, Malaysia

IMG_0273
A little overdue but always late than never eh? Back when I was in Malaysia and Grace came to visit, Nick brought us to a cosy little coffee bar/ restaurant in Kota Kemuning, Brew&Bread. I loved the place firstly cause it felt like it was a little gem somewhere out there (well cause I wouldn't dare drive to KK alone anyway), and the space was just so warm and cosy. As soon as I entered I knew it was definitely a place I could sit at forever, talking with these dudes like there's no tomorrow. 
bb2_effected
Who knew, shortly after this picture was taken, we got into the car found a parking fine smacked on the windscreen!
IMG_0259
bb_effected
IMG_0263
We sat behind in our comfy seats and each ordered a hot chocolate. Of course, it comes with cute designs every Asian must take a picture of! Also ordered sandwiches since it was around tea time. Truffle mushroom for me and Pollo Alfredo for Grace, which we shared anyway. (: Hot chocolate was pretty good I must say, didn't get to try the coffee but well you should anyway since it is known for the coffee.. And the sandwiches were just alright I'd say. Pretty ordinary. But honestly, the price is totally reasonable since there's no GST or service charge!
IMG_0270
IMG_0261
IMG_0267
Pollo Alfredo sandwich. RM8.
Chicken,whitecream sauce, parmesan, cheddar cheese, spinach, corals on ciabatta.
IMG_0266
Truffle Mushroom sandwich. RM 9.
Shitake, swiss brown, white button mushrooms, caramalized onion, corals on ciabatta.
IMG_0268
Food at amazingly reasonable prices and good company. Win.

No comments: